The 418,000-square-foot facility features 96 inpatient rooms, 60 infusion areas with a view of outdoor healing gardens and 58 different clinics centered on patient care. The theme throughout the building features flowering trees, calming color palates and art work of soothing nature scenes and North Carolina flowers. An image renewal center provides access to wigs, prosthetics and compression sleeves and garments. A resource center offers additional services to patients and families, including psychotherapy, support groups and complementary therapies.
In the lobby and throughout, natural light pours in through large windows. An outdoor healing garden provides a calm, quiet place to reflect. A comprehensive imaging clinic offers 3D mammography and a radiation oncology unit includes some of the most advanced technology available in the state.
The total cost of construction and equipping the Eddie and Jo Allison Smith Tower is $174 million. Approximately $50 million will be funded through philanthropy for construction, equipment and programmatic support.
Enjoy your tour of a fabulous, state of the art health center!
Virtual Tours Help Double Interest in Business Listings
Benefits of Google Street View for your Business or Venue:
- Enhance your content on Google with beautiful 360-degree panoramic images.
- Engaged prospects who walk-through and experience your business on-line are more likely to call or visit your business
- Improve your visibility in Google search results with a virtual tour link.
- Google Trusted Street View photographer can provide professional “Point of Interest” photographs of your business that can be used anywhere
- Re-shoots can be used to promote a specific high-traffic period for a business. E.g. Christmas events.
Overlays Combined With Google Street Views
- Not only for businesses that have Google Street Views
- Enable Advanced Navigation to display the best locations in your virtual tour through a single click. ie: Show Room, Entrance, Customers Service…
- Objects within the Street View Trusted can be linked to webpages, reservation lists, or other websites that are important to your business success.